For some patients, MRI may be the only imaging option while, for others, it may be a better option that either CT or digital x-ray. Safe and non-invasive, Hallmarq’s unique MRI system offers a high degree of accuracy and specificity for many conditions. Designed specifically for your pet’s anatomy, it captures superb images of even the hardest to reach areas, providing greater detail and enabling a more informed treatment plan to be made.
- Why Hallmarq’s Small Animal MRI?
- My veterinarian recommended an MRI for my pet. Now what?
- Why does my pet need an MRI?
- What is an MRI?
- Is an MRI safe for my pet?
- Is my pet awake during an MRI?
- How long does the MRI take?
- How much does an MRI for my pet cost?
- Is the cost of the MRI scan covered by my insurance?
Your pet’s anatomy is unique and quite unlike that of a human. Which is why we designed our 1.5T high-field Small Animal MRI specifically for animals. Our unique V-shaped patient bed can comfortably hold the largest (or smallest) of dog breeds and means that your pet is better-positioned for scanning. In addition, top-opening coils facilitate easier, and more accurate imaging of those difficult- to- reach areas like the shoulder, for example. Our system is uniquely vet and pet specific to facilitate safe, fast and accurate scanning – meaning less time under anesthesia for your pet, and peace of mind for you.
Your pet’s safety is all-important so why not use an animal-specific system designed with their best health in mind?