As a Hallmarq customer, you have a competitive advantage, not only with systems specifically designed for animal anatomy but also with Q-Care; our world-class life-cycle support program.
From initial inquiry, through installation and beyond, we offer a wealth of expertise to support your advanced imaging journey. As your trusted imaging partner, we surround our products with a level of support that reduces some of your MRI operating risks and encompass the lifecycle of your practice. So just what does the Q-Care Customer Support Program from Hallmarq include, and what does it mean for your practice?
“Hallmarq has consistently provided us with quality, leading-edge equipment, fantastic hands-on training for our staff, and excellent remote customer service.”Dr Maureen Kelleher, DVM, DACVS, Virginia Tech, Marion duPont Scott Equine Medical Center, VA
What you get with Q-Care from Hallmarq
- Market Analysis – We start by helping to analyse your local market opportunity and client reach, to set out a solid business case for your practice.
- Site Planning – As you start site planning and feasibility, we share two decades’ worth of in-house experience to get your questions answered around space, access and site suitability.
- Installation – Hit the ground running as we bring 20 years of knowledge to your installation process. Carried out by our team of experts, in tandem with your project personnel, system installation is quick and efficient with minimum disruption to practice commitments.
- Training – We provide unique on-site, on-demand and remote training options for operator certification. Increase employee engagement and keep costs down with systems designed to be operated by vet techs.
- Site Launch – We can help with copy written specifically to help sell your service to your own community – get word out about what you offer and when clients can access advanced imaging at your clinic.
- Remote Monitoring – Backing our 99% uptime commitment* is our ability to see problems before they affect you, offering a remote fix in many cases and providing critical background information for our highly skilled service engineers in the event of a practice visit.
- Onsite Support – Clinical and technical resources are delivered to you by our dedicated support team; unique remote monitoring of your software, preventative maintenance, remote fix and on-site servicing are all part of our promise to you.
- Site Marketing – Marketing support helps ensure a successful system launch and we offer ongoing help with campaigns targeted to your local audience.
- User Meetings – our annual user meetings provide an opportunity to meet with experts, Hallmarq’s own staff, and enjoy peer-to-peer learning through lively discussion and case study analysis.
- Account Management – Our proactive account management team are on hand every step of the way. We help you build a caseload quickly and efficiently, ensuring maximum return on your investment.
- Online Community – Access to our customer-only community area gives you exclusive content and resources to help with ongoing training materials and CPD, marketing tools, downloadable booklets, infographics, photos and content for use in promoting your system.
“Hallmarq stands out as a result of their consistent and reliable personal service, their rapid response to queries and, most unusally, their continued desire to teach, train, collaborate and improve on their products.”Merry Smith, MA, VetMB, PhD, CertES, Dip ECVS, AECVDI, MRCVS – Image Equine
Find out more about the Q-Care Customer Support Programme from Hallmarq
*uptime commitment applies to Hallmarq’s Standing Equine MRI machine