- Isn’t high-field MRI expensive?
- Can I speak to an end-user?
- How much space should I allocate?
- How good is Hallmarq’s Small Animal MRI image quality?
- What is the uptime percent of the Hallmarq 1.5T Small Animal system?
- Is this simply a refurbished human magnet?
- We’ve decided on your Small Animal MRI system. How long do we wait before scanning our first patient?
The total cost of ownership is less than you may expect. With Hallmarq’s 1.5T Small Animal MRI, you can either buy the system outright or rent using our unique Flat Rate model. With our built-in RF shield, there is no need for a purpose-built shielded room; upfront capital expenditure is kept to a minimum and routine helium refills are not necessary. We’ve designed the system, from the ground up, to save on energy and our comprehensive Q-Care support program even includes software updates. Labor costs may also be minimised as the system is designed to be operated by a veterinary technician or nurse rather than a dedicated MRI Technologist.