Imaging-as-a-Service (IaaS), is our unique solution to reducing the risk of bringing MRI services into your practice. This subscription-based business model includes our award-winning Small Animal MRI system and Q-Care, our world-class support programme.
With remote access to licensed MRI Technologists, Hallmarq is excited to announce its no-risk, turnkey solution that helps resolve some of the issues faced with implementing a neurology service.
What is Hallmarq’s Remote Operations Service?
- It’s a subscription-based service that provides you with easy remote access to licensed MRI Technologists to operate your Hallmarq Small Animal 1.5T MRI machine.
- Simply complete a quick service request form, provide a few details about the patient study, and Hallmarq Remote Operators can be available to you in as little as one hour.
- Your onsite clinicians can communicate freely with Hallmarq Remote Operators via push-to-talk USB microphone with built-in speaker over an open VOIP connection.
- You can make real-time changes to protocols based on individual patients, safe in the knowledge that Hallmarq Remote Operators will respond with skill and efficiency without the need for in-house clinical support.
- By utilising Hallmarq Remote Operations Service, you can feel confident that they will get the best images possible, in the most efficient time possible with as few headaches as possible.
What are the benefits of Remote Operations for my veterinary practice?
- Get better image results
- Instill clinical confidence by using Hallmarq’s licensed MRI Technologists, with veterinary-specific experience.
- Receive support in real-time
- Maximise uptime and staff efficiency using operators with primary knowledge of Hallmarq’s technology.
- Prioritise precious labour resources
- Refocus on core staff competencies and reduce the number of on-site staff required to operate your MRI machine.
- Reduce staffing headaches
- Eliminate scheduling hassles and step out of the recruiting race, leaving more time for patient care.
- Lower staff costs
- Remote access to licensed MRI Technologists at around half the cost of a full-time salaried employee.
Hallmarq’s Small Animal MRI is the only 1.5T high-field scanner designed specifically for veterinary use. Key design elements include a V-shaped patient bed, veterinary-specific software, open-top head coils, and an integrated radio-frequency shield to reduce costs and complexity.
With over two decades of working with veterinarians in 25 countries around the globe, we have a clear understanding of the challenges you face in delivering a diagnostic service. Hallmarq strives to make advanced imaging more accessible to veterinary practices worldwide and have systems installed at over 130 customer sites. By increasing access to improved diagnostic capability, you can deliver more targeted treatments, better patient outcomes and significant benefits for animal health.
01 March 22 – currently, only available to customers in the USA.